March 20, 2011

Reach Out!


 Student 

Learning 

Program



"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I will learn." 
- Benjamin Franklin.


We held our Student Learning Program yesterday at a Barangay in Sampaloc, Manila City. This is part of our final requirement for English M03. Our student learning program aims to reach out to children currently under Day Care education. Our main activities were story telling, jazz chants presentation, games and student - children interactions. It was really fulfilling.










Sunday. A Hot Day. Supposedly the program was to start at 11 a.m but we were only completed at around 12 noon. I felt guilty as the participants were already there at the venue and we're late. The program started at 1 p.m. I was worried as most of the child have not taken their lunch yet. Some parents picked up their child as it's past lunch already. Some stayed. 



Kulitan. The kids were too makulit. I don't know why. Maybe they're already hungry. We almost lost our patience hehe. But of course, the program ended up really well. Pero kung makulit ang mga bata mas makulit ang matatanda.











 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...