March 21, 2011

The Yes Yes Show

I am a big Parokya ni Edgar (PNE) fan. They are one of my favorite Filipino-bands of all time. and one of my favorite songs from PNE is "The Yes Yes Show." I used to memorize its' lyrics. 


Jamming. I will never forget this once in a lifetime experience I had with PNE. I was with my bestfriend when we watched the taping of the now defunct Homeboy, an ABS - CBN show with Boy Abunda as host. My bestfriend was approach by Boy Abunda and was asked to sing a PNE song, she sang Buloy. Unexpectedly boy turned the Mic to me and asked to do the same. Hehe. I was surprised. Then I sang The Yes Yes Show. Sarap. Naki - jam si Chito. The Best. Unfortunately I can't find a video of that encounter.

8 comments:

  1. whaha one of my fave song when i was in college ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gustong gusto kong version nyan yung sa Inuman Session, kasi nandun si Idol FrancisM ko...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fave song ko rin yan ng parokya

    ReplyDelete
  4. diko alam ang song na to..hehepxenxa but this is nice..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @axl: ganda ng song no?!

    @MOKS: oo i agree..

    @musingan: lahat tau fave naten hehe.

    @emman. oks lang.. pero atlis nagustuhan mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. astig ang PNE, cool rin ung Halaga..

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, used to sing this my my hs barkada, as well as with my cousins! haha nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ keaton:' ou .. astig talaga PNE.

    @ francis..." ganun n nga commonly sa hs to sikat eh

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...