March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mama!

Garcia Family (ako lang wala -huhu)
March na! Let me have this as my first blog entry for the month of March. Buti na lang nakahabol, I just came from my work (night shift) and school (right after work), hay I am so tired. 


I would just like to greet my mother a very Happy Birthday. Thanks so much sa lahat - lahat. I know favorite mo ako hehe, kahit napaka-pasaway at palasagot ko. You never failed to show me how much you care and love me. Lagi mo ako pinagtatangol at pinagtatakpan sa mga kasalanan. 

I may not be expressive of my feelings but I know, you know how much i love you. Enjoy Your Day! I wish you good health. I'll see you pag-uwi ko dyan sa province.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mam tol. hahah kawawa nmn d ka part xa family,. wla xa pic kc,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your mudra! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nawa po pagpalain ni God ang iyong ina sa kanyang kaarawan nawa ang kanyang naisin at dinadalangin ay ipagkaloob ng Maykapal.

    pagpalain ang iyong ina...

    maligayng kaarawan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Bless her po.. Happy Birthday Kumadre.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mga ka-blog

    @kira: nang aasar pa si idol oh...
    @erick; garcia ka din pala...hehe
    @musingan: hehe tnx.
    @uno: wow ganda naman ng msg.. tnx.
    @emman: tnx tnx,.

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...