March 20, 2011

Hardworking!



I would like to congratulate myself for my 3rd year anniversary as a hardworking person (hehe). It was March 18, 2008 when I started working.

Hmmm, bakit nga ba ako nag-decide na mag work?. Well, I was an incoming fourth year student of BS in Nursing then, it was too late that I realized I don't like my course, so I thought that 's the best way to escape from my course. 

Job Hunting. A week before March 18, I decided to look for a job.  I first applied at APAC Cubao, during my final interview I was asked what 's my priority between work and school. Aba, I answered “school of course” next thing I heard, Mr. Garcia, you may try to apply again after 6 months. Thank You!  That very same day I went to another interview at Confabia Inc. at Eastwood City Libis, QC.  Luckily I was hired.  To date, I already had 4 companies whom I worked with.

Though working is truly tiring I will forever be thankful that I have been working continuously for three years now. It has helped me improve my life, not only financially but more on personal development. I have learned a lot, I am still learning and will continue to learn. 

Thank You, Lord!



1st COMPANY: Confabia Inc.
From/To: March 18, 2008 – December 06, 2008
Position: Customer Service Representative


2nd COMPANY: GoTalk Philippines Inc.
From/To: December 07, 2008 – July 15, 2009
Position: Customer Service Representative




3rd COMPANY: Golden Acres Food Services Corp.
From/To: July 16, 2009 – January 15, 2010
Position:  Sales Representative later Admin Assistant for Supermarket Operations



4th COMPANY: Telus International Philippines
From/To: January 25, 2010 - present
Position: Client Business Analyst



Photo credits to those companies mentioned above.