March 13, 2011

Maynila!

Jump - Jump - Jump
Intramuros Invasion.

This trip was done for the completion of our project / requirement for Humanities (our most - boring subject. Our group decided to choose Intramuros since it has all the elements we're looking for. We need to provide sample works for : Architechture - Painting - Movie - Music - Sculpture, etcetera. etcetera.


Filipino Time. We planned to meet up around 10 am but was only completed at around 12 noon. It was a hot - hot day! From Arellano University we rode the bus routed to Quiapo then from the Manila City Hall we walked down to The Walled City , Intramuros.

Intramuros Grounds

Church Hopping. Two of the most historical churches in our country are our first two destinations; San Agustin Church and Manila Cathedral. I'm happy since it was my first time. We're only able to attend mass though when we're on our way home.

La Pieta at Manila Cathedral
Manila Cathedral






















Intramuros. Amazing Place. Entrance fee was P50 (it was already discounted - student price) but I must say it was already "sulit," as there are a lot to see there.

It was one of my personal favorite trips. I really enjoyed the place and of course I enjoyed my classmates' company.

at entrance with Guardia Civil
at rizal shrine (floor with rizal manuscript of mi ultimo adios)
simple picnic (saya)
Intra - Bus
with bro Rizal
Swing Swing Swing
Fun
Work Out
lolz
Rizal Painting
Drama (lols)


9 comments:

  1. grabe, pabalik balik nako ng maynila di pa talaga ako nakapunta ng intramuros...di bale..next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pupunta ko dyan next week. last time ko'ng nakapunta dyan 2003 pa hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sendo: haha. ganyan din nangyari sakin. kung di dahil sa project di ko xa mapuntahan.
    tara punta tayo hehe.
    @bino: hehe. cge enjoy mo pag punta mo.
    @diamong r: tnx. oo nga enjoy na enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bonbon, iba ka tlga, daming chix,. tatlo pa,. woooh woah! lol

    Anyway, i missed doing such thing with my beloved friends.. bonding to the maxx.. Thanks for the reminder.. I gonna have fun with them with Im home..

    Regards,

    Kira Permunian

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kira: di nga eh..
    ikaw nga mas madami pa jan eh.. hehe


    cge enjoy, gusto mo punta k nlang dito sa manila punta ka ng intramuros. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha-ha, the guard looks funny! Thank you for sharing.


    Also wanna share... :)

    Then she asked me this with all the five store attendants around us: “Nan, may buhok ka ba sa kili-kili?” Right there I wanted to die and disappear.

    Support Fernand Yim: Click this http://www.fernandyim.com/p/support-fernand-yim_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is nostalgic. I miss going about Intramuros and Manila in general.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ferdinand: thanks.. sa visit and comment.
    @lee: hehe. thanks naman.

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...