March 6, 2011

Reporter's Notebook

This is an entry by accident. I was browsing through my CD collection which I haven't checked for ages, to my surprise I found this CD that contains an old video of mine. It was for an Inquirer.net event last 2005.

Probinsyano na probinsyano looking pa talaga ako before.. hehe.. I'm proud to be one naman syempre.


But to be honest to be a broadcaster was my very first dream. I was about to take Mass Communications pero ayun bumagsak sa Nursing which I didn't finish (FYI: I am an incoming 4th year student when I stopped) then I shifted to Banking and Finance. u.

-- sorry sa video. i'm not too appealing and sira na ang sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...