February 6, 2011

Ay Pad Tats! (Ipod Touch)

      Finally, I now have an authentic Apple product. I just got my new gadget, the Ipod Touch 8 GB. Thanks to my new credit card. HSBC, my current provider has this promotion wherein once your credit card application got approved you will have the option to avail the Ipod Touch for only P433/mo, which is payable for 2 good years at 0% installment rate. Well, I must say this is indeed a really nice deal. BTW, Redemption period from Power Mac Center outlets is until 31 March 2011.


I got my device at the Power Mac Center in Trinoma. I am excited to use this. I know for sure i will enjoy it. Well, I should. 


I am now syncing my files to the Ipod. I had difficulties at first, but through the help of my friends and my ever patient brain. I was able to complete everything. I never knew it'll be this tasking. Done with the pics and songs. I am now purchasing some applications. (Do You Have Any Suggestions?).










u...



4 comments:

  1. try mo pare search sa Yahoo answer kung pano mag sync ng mga song na hindi nawawala yung mga na save mo na sa ipod... may hsbc card din ako at promo din yan sa akin, hindi ko nagamit kasi may ipod na kasi ako... pa-jailbreak mo na yan para makapag install ka na ng mga games...specially plants vs zombies at angry birds...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks moks.. i think i need tutorial here. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. go to i tunes and application jan ka mag sync

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...