February 22, 2011

I Super ♥ Angel Locsin

Ms. Angel Locsin
       I wouldn't be tired in posting an entry about my Ultimate Crush (haha, ultimate!) Angel Locsin. I don't know why but I just simply like her. I am not the obsessed type of fan though. I am a silent follower. Even when she was still in GMA Network I already admire her ,much more when she decided to transfer to ABS-CBN, which I must say was a very wise decision. She may not have much projects as she had with GMA but her projects now are definitely high in Quality. She has developed as an actress. She's truly leveled up. No matter what happens with her career I will forever be a fan.

FYI: 

I follow Angel at twitter. Sometimes, I mention her on my tweets. Luckily she have replied to some of them. She sent me direct messages in return (this was way back Mar 2010, just now that I decided to post it)


I wish I will get to meet her someday. Does anyone of you knows how? hehe.



18 comments:

  1. my ultimate crush.... ganda ganda nya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MOKS™
    my ultimate crush.... ganda ganda nya...
    -- nga eh. ganda no..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kilig much la siguro nung nag reply sya sa twitter? haha!

    follow kita.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kristia.. hehe.. napatalon nga ako eh. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. napakasimple talaga ni angel,,...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey lets make IN THE NAME OF LOVE a big blockbuster hit movie
    lets support it by spreading the word for people to watch

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's really an Angel! Love her too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. anonymous 1: i agree. she's simple.
    anonymous 2: already watched it.

    @kira' wow ha i didn't expect u to comment here. pero thanks. good to know you like her too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MArian Rivera! mas maganda.. :P

    Akoni

    ReplyDelete
  10. dami talaga may gusto sa kanya, even me i admire her soo much.. love her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ewwwww pangit ng legs ni Angel hinde makinis parang magaspang tingnan! yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love angel so much sana mareplyan din niya ako :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prime Minister David Cameron urged Europe's rulers on Thursday to do more to benefit the human condition than to
    chart a course not just to fix the problems in the eurozone have been overcome.

    On Wednesday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Nicolas Sarkozy, the
    French president, who appeared, at least until
    Mr Qatada had touched down in Amman.

    Look into my web site; https://www.gov.uk/government/people/david-cameron

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. similar games like age of empires

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...