February 27, 2011

♥ - rom.com

I am a big  fan of romantic-comedy films.  So I am listing down some of my favorite movies.

1.  Just Like Heaven 

Starring: Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo

2. Just My Luck

Starring: Lindsay Lohan, and Chris Pine

3. A Walk To Remember

Starring: Mandy Moore and Shane West

4. If Only
Starring: Jennifer Love Hewitt and Paul Nicholls

5. 50 First Dates

Starring: Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore

6. When Harry Met Sally 

 
Starring: Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal

7. The Notebook

Starring: Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling

8. Music and Lyrics

Starring: Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant


and here are three of my ULTIMATE faves:

9. Life as We Know It

Starring: Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel 

10. The Proposal 

Starring: Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock

11. Win A Date with Tad Hamilton
 
Starring: Josh Duhamel and Kate Bosworth