February 9, 2011

Testing





I am now addicted to this IPOD application. It's called the LomoLomo, it let you take a picture with Lomo effects. 

Above are the sample pictures I took. Love those pics. I don't know why. LOL. 

Anyways, I got a quick question. Is it normal?. Awhile ago, my Ipod shut off and won't turn on. I was just playing an application and was checking Facebook on Safari then it just went blank. I was sure that it's fully charged before I went to school. So what i did I called Apple Mac Center Customer Service and informed them of what happened. They instructed me to simultaneously press the power button and the center button. I did, but it still didn't work. I was then told to have it plugged to a computer. I am not able to do it immediately as I was still at school. But on my way home, I tried to power on the Ipod several times and finally it turned on. I'm afraid, it's just brand new. Should i bring it still to Apple Mac Ctr.

2 comments:

  1. nangyari na yan pare sa ipod ko.... normal siguro kasi ngayon okay na sya, baka naoverload lang sa application, music o pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga eh mukhang ung apps ang nkaka affect.. moks san ka ngdodownload ng movies

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...