February 14, 2011

Happy ♥ Hearts' Day

♥ ♥ ♥
A friend asked me:  How's your love life?
and I answered without batting an eyelash; Happy - but still self - supporting. lol.

I just realized it's been like almost 2 years now since I've been into a relationship.  2 years that I chose to be single. Well, I must say it was a good choice though. I am the type who hates commitment. I want a relationship that's not demanding. Maybe I am too self-centered. I know it's unfair for my other half in the relationship. I actually regret that I almost ignored her, She's given me true love but I did not compensate it. And now I end up being alone, being SINGLE and VIRGIN. Yup. It was my choice so I have to bear the consequences. 
Lesson Learned: Love and be Loved. 
So guys, enjoy your V-day. Spend it meaningfully.
 
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 

image: from Wikipedia.

6 comments:

  1. happy hearts day...

    happy for you that you have found your inner self...

    just dont b eafraid to go for commitment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @uno: hehe thanks sa advice.. pero it' seems ayaw ko parin mag commit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @midnight driver-- same to you.. hehe/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better to have loved and lost than haven't loved at all - St. Augustine

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...