January 6, 2011

American Idol : Season 10



January 2011 welcomes the newest season of the most popular singing reality tv show in the whole world, American Idol. I am personally excited for this. I have been very vocal that I really love AI. Though this season will be very different, first off, 3 previous judges were gone, Simon Cowell - Kara DeoGuardi - and Ellen DeGeneres. New faces will be in, Steven Tyler and my favorite, Jennifer Lopez, to join the returning AI judge Randy Jackson. 


The tenth season of American Idol is scheduled to premiere on January 19, 2011, on Fox. This will be the first season for which 15 year-olds may audition. This will also be the first season where episodes will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays, rather than Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

2 comments:

  1. weee! i love AI too. will miss simon though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree.. hi PtJ, congrats for winning sa batanes promo. grabe ang ganda ng entry mo.. ganda ng content... enjoy there.

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...