January 15, 2011

Zodiac Signs: Reshuffled

Peeps, we've got new set of Zodiac Signs. It has been reshuffled. Please check the details below from Time: NewsFeed

If you're the type of person who relies on mysterious-sounding locations of stars to determine your personality and outcome in life, get ready to be shocked.
The field of astrology, which is concerned with horoscopes and the like, felt a major disruption from astronomers, who are concerned with actual stars and planets. The astronomers from the Minnesota Planetarium Society found that because of the moon's gravitational pull on Earth, the alignment of the stars was pushed by about a month.
MY TAKE ON THIS:  I find this very weird, it has been since i was born that my Zodiac Sign was VIRGO. All of a sudden it will be changed this time. I am so used to having VIRGO as my sign. Now i would have to use LEO, well i will give it a try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...