January 17, 2011

In Love ♥ with Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho


I must say that Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho is considered one of the best shows, if not the best, GMA Network has created. It is indeed one of the shows they can really be proud of. Filipinos are just but in love, hooked up and fascinated with the show. 

It is my Saturday night - guilty pleasure. I can't sleep without watching it. I always update my self on their latest episodes. Good thing they have their own website, which by the way is a brilliant idea. I can go back to the past episodes to watch it again or check out the episodes I regretfully missed.

Why Do I Love It? ♥  ♥  ♥ 

1. I am a huge fan of Ms. Jessica Soho. A credible newscaster. 
2. They feature interesting topics. Topics which you can't find being featured on other shows. 
3. It is never boring. Despite it being on the tube for almost a decade now (close to it at least). 
4. Ms. Jessica Soho has very nice spiels. I must say Intelligent spiels. 
5. This show makes you proud as a Filipino. 
6. It got the best Exclusives. 
7. It makes you aware.
8. The theme song of the show is indeed very nice.
9. It is world class. 
10. It is award winning both local and abroad. 


Theme Song
So, what else can you ask for. The show is already a complete package. As they say in Tagalog "Wala ka nang Hahanapin pang iba."

The only wish I have right now, is to meet my ultimate Idol, Ms Jessica Soho. She's one of the few local celebrities I would love to meet. Others include Ms. Angel Locsin, Chris Tiu and Sarah Geronimo.

Photo courtesy of the KMJS website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...