October 27, 2009

panic at the PODIUM 4 PANIC AT THE DISCO

finally i was able to see one of my really really favorite bands of all time, and take note, malapitan yata yun, here's how it goes, i went to Mellow947 fm to claim some stuff then nung paglabas ko sakto nagkakagulo yun pala andun sa Campus995 fm(neighbors lang sila) then i went there but picture taking was restricted kaya puro pangit na shots nagawa ko, then i went directly to podium for their autograph signing, cool ang gulo gulo pero ang saya, there were available chairs, pero nobody wanted to sit instead we step onto that and started taking pictures but the bouncers and all the crew were a little tight eh, but all in all sobrang worth it talaga,.. i think its better kesa na cocert xe if concert you are far and you wont see their faces really atleast this time i saw them too close... see pics at the pics sections...

my fave song: LYING IS THE MOST FUN A GIRL CAN HAVE WITHOUT TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...