October 27, 2009

Chowking's.......d WORST service ever...

very disgusting and poor service that's what you'll experience when you dine in at this restaurant, i had this experience some couple of days now.. i was so hungry to death that whatever is currently available I'll order it, so i ordered Pork Charsiu, i made my order at around 11:57am and i was bound to wait for it... it was fine that it'll be delay for some 10-15 minutes but the thing is it took them 50 minutes to serve my meal.... and so since i was hungry i never manage to lament anymore what irked me more is that they have not serve the drinks that must be served to me...... i followed it up, and they served it after i finished the meal and it took them 10 minutes to do that, they can't say that they are serving a lot of customer as i can count from my fingers how many are we.... the preparation of the meal itself is a lot way disgusting as there has been a lot of cooking oil on the plate and the egg has been darkened by deep frying...... the following day i contacted the manager and lamented about it,, apologies won't never be enough to fill the lost respects i used to have for this restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...