March 31, 2010

Breezy Baguio!

Baguio City. This is one of the cities i love visiting. It's just my fourth time to be in this place but i fell inlove already. I once dreamt of living here. This fourth visit of mine is for the Team Building program of our company, Golden Acres Food Service Corp. I was fortunate enough to have been part of this. I enjoyed the trip even though it was just like an overnight vacation. We stayed at Baguio Country Club. We went to our company's farm. I must say, I was ammased with it. I would not be writing much, rather i will be posting the pictures i have taken with my humble digi cam. These are the photos that i will definitely treasure, for it will always make me reminsce the beauty of Baguio City. ooop.. i almost forgot. we even caught Manny Pacquiao here, while he is under training for the Cotto fight. I think it is in the heights of the Manny-Jinky issue. I became a papparazi. Here are the pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...