March 21, 2010

Your Home in Bohol

GRAND LUIS LODGE
A very humble hotel situated in the heart of Dauis, Bohol. It truly lives up to its' promise of providing us home while on a vacaton in Bohol.
This place is perfect for relaxation. Should you be looking for a hide away. Be here. It provides ambiance that is very soothing for you to get lots of rest.
I fell in love with the hotel. Apart from its' resume that can boosts a lot of qualities. It is a winner when it comes to its' staffers. They are the most polite, most accommodating people I have ever met in my life. They will provide you service that is more than what you will expect. It is very refreshing to wake up in the morning and seeing these people smiling at you. It's definitely a good way to start your morning. They will let you feel that you are at home. I've always been thankful that I've met them. For, I, work as a Customer Service Representative, it made me realize that my job is worth staying for. It's fun dealing with people. Putting smile on their faces is a rewarding experience. Only difference between me and the Grand Luis staffers is that, i deal with my customers thru phone, whole them, physically. My sincerest thanks to all of you. I may have not remembered all your name, but you are all counted, special mention goes to Kuya Eddie (the best ever), Analyn (so nice to meet you), Rochell, (thanks for staying with us on the Videoke bar) and Cher (tnx for the time). Analyn (tnx for helping us with the reservation) .You did a fantastic job.
The rate was very affordable. We were able to avail of the 1500 peso- rate per room, already inclusive of breakfast and usage of its amenities and facilities. Apart from those, you are as well entitled to a free transfer from airport/seaport to the hotel and vice versa. Booking for reservation isn't really very hard. You may just visit their website at www.grandluislodge.com and take it from there. We booked our accomodation 2 months ahead of time, no need for you to provide them a deposit. Just show up there. BTW: just additional info. The room is good for 2 pax, should you have another company, an addition of 450 pesos will be included. Actually, not bad. It already includes breakfast.
The food. It was just but, AMAZING. This can surely be added on their resume, delicious foods are served in every meal. It is worth every penny you spend. I would like to commend their wide range of juices. Fruit juices i mean. My personal favorite was the watermelon juice. You can taste the freshness. It has a twist in it. Can't explain really. We were not just full with beautiful sceneries but full with foods as well.
Just to set your expectations, Grand Luis Lodge. Isn't really near the tourist spots Bohol hosts. I still remember we spent like 3 more hours to travel to Chocolate Hills in Carmen Bohol. While another 1 hour travel to the Panglao beaches. But no worries, they have a shuttle that can take you at those spots. You just have to pay a little extra.
I must say that they provide a very good service. Something that they can boast. It has always been a great pleasure for me to have experienced staying at this hotel. No amount of words can actually describe the happiness I've felt during those times we stayed there. This was my first major vacation. It costs a lot. But, why should i regret spending if the service you will receive is more than worth what you paid for.
I have been encouraging some other friends to check out Grand Luis Lodge, and so far, one of them just vacationed recently. I will continue spreading words for you.
Grand Luis Lodge : A Paradise, We would all want.
8.5 stars/10. Check out the simple photos I took while there.

6 comments:

  1. perfect...want to thank you for this great job..and making my day...to is very special indeed...10.10.10
    satish,owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, nice place... perfect for vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is.. you may visit their website www.grandluislodge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks anciro. tara sa province mo.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...