April 7, 2011

Homecoming:


I am so excited. Tomorrow will be the start of my "Paid Grand Vacation," hehe. I'm on vacation leave from work from April 08 - 13. My much needed break is about to happen. I feel that I truly deserve this, have just been exhausted from school and work. Another reason for my excitement is the fact that I will be with my family again, we live separately. They are in the province and I'm here in the city. I super miss them, especially our bunso (who just graduated from kinder/ with flying colors (mana sa akin). 

Ang sarap ng piling, sobra! Tonight I still got a shift from 12am to 9am, then derecho na ako umuwi sa province. It'll be a long zigzagziggy trip for me. BTW, ang province ko ay Aurora and I am from the town of San Luis. Sobrang simple lang ng province namin, walang mall, wala masyado night life, sobrang peaceful and relaxing. SIGURO TATABA NA AKO. (wishful thinking).

I have already planned a lot of picnics with my HS barkada. Excited narin ako mamitas ng mga prutas sa aming bakuran, mamitas ng gulay. Sarap, FRESH. Basta I'm just happy. I promise myself na once maka graduate ako at nakaipon, magsesetle na ako sa province namin. 

So pahinga muna ako sa Internet world, I will bring my laptop and Smart Bro stick pero parang mas gusto ko manuod lang ng mga movies. 

So panu ba yan? Hanggang sa muli!

Bonbon


Photo Courtesy: Sherwin Llames.

6 comments:

  1. wow.. ang haba ng vacation... pasalubong ha hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy ka muna sa bakasyon mo. kalimutan mo muna ang internet hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! enjoy your vacay.

    first time to visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. I am happy for you at makakapagbaksyon ka na.. ako hindi pa.. super namiss ko na family ko.. next year pa ako makakapag bakasyon.. eheheh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have mentioned several phrases that caught my attention:

    Paid Grand Vacation - Wow I like this one, kelan kya ako legible nito, cgro pag mg resign na ako hahaha so good for you my friend..

    SIGURO TATABA NA AKO - hahaha same here, i wish that too, kya lng wish nlng yun,. kc comfortable na ako x slim look ko,. haha masarap pa nmn dw ako tingnan, haha sabi nila lol..

    So pahinga muna ako sa Internet world - huhuh d pwede xa kin to,. buti kya mu?

    gusto ko manuod lang ng mga movies - haha movies ba tlga? I remember the last time we chat, iba ung pinanuod mu eh hahaha lol,.

    Anyway, thanks for the post, it made me realized the important thing in life - HAVE A BREAK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping you enjoyed your vacation. Much-needed nga 'yan since you're working as a call center guy.

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...