April 4, 2011

Papparazi for Manny P!



I am not a hardcore Manny Pacquiao fan. In fact, there is this one time where I have hated him as I find him very Mayabang. But of course, I have always been proud of his achievements and the honor he brings to our country. 

I had the chance to see him in person. It was in Baguio city, this is in line with his preparation for a big match with Miguel Cotto last 2009. We were on a company tour when we decided to buy some pasalubong at Good Shepherd Convent. Surprisingly, Manny P and his entourage were there, we even saw Matt Ranillo with him. (Remmy: He has a rumored affair with Matt's daughter, Krista).
Anyways, I have become a fan since then. I think he's humble. I can literally say I was a Papparazi for him that time. "Nakipagtulakan talaga ako, makakuha lang ng picture, hehe." 









I am Happy for all what he's achieved and accomplished. I wish you the best. And of course, I wish you good luck in your upcoming bout with Shane Mosley. 


2 comments:

  1. hangang hanga ako diyan kay Manny sana wag lang siya magbabago at pagagamit sa iba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @diamond: oo nga sana nga. pero so far mukhang ok naman ang mga taong naka pligid sa kanya esp ung wife niya..

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...