October 22, 2011

Vacation Mode

Homecoming Vacation. Good Morning #igers #igersmanila , i'm off to my hometown, San Luis it'll today until October 26. My well-deserved vacation. Have been exhausted from the very tiring world of school and work. Vacation Leave, thank you so much. I'm just afraid that I may not be able to join the #9pmhabit as there's a limited wifi connection available at my town. #addictusigersius #choosephilippines #vacation #sanluis #aurora FYI: the photo is an original creation of my good friend Sherwin Llames of www.discoverbaler.com, he provided me permission to share this. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. wow nice pic of san luis!! have fun on your vay-kay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...