November 13, 2010

David Archuleta -- Returning to Manila

American Idol runner-up David Archuleta is set to return to the Philippines to promote his sophomore album “The Other Side Of Down.”



His showcase will be held at the SM City North EDSA Skydome this Nov. 17 at 6pm. Buy his latest album “The Other Side of Down” at the venue to have your CDs signed by David himself. It features the hits “Something ‘Bout Love” and “Elevator.”



Not only the follow-up to David’s 2008 self-titled debut, the album is also a reintroduction to the “American Idol” runner-up with the angelic voice who 30 million television viewers fell in love with during Season 7—now older, wiser, with faith still on his side and an eternally optimistic wide-eyed outlook. Hence, the album’s title.



“For me, it’s about moving forward and making progress,” David explains. “I’m heading towards ‘the other side of down,’ which is ‘up’.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...