December 31, 2011

Thanks 2011

I am very thankful of what the Year 2011 has taught and given me. Though it's not really a very good year for me, i truly appreciate all the blessings that has come my way.

School. I was able to continue my studies. It is certainly good to be back to schooling.

Work. Whew, I have to be honest. It was tough. I had a rough work-year! But still I end up staying with Telus.

Financial Stability. Ok, I may not have a lot of savings but still I am thankful that the work I'm in finances my daily needs, my bills, my schooling, my family allowances and my own personal spending.

Travel. I've been very thankful that this year I'm still able to fulfill one of my favorite hobbies, to travel. I've been to some of the most wonderful trips I had in my life.

iPod. Wow! I'm addicted to it. You won't see me without my iPod on my hands. I just simply love this Apple device.

Instagram. Whoa! The best hobby I have so far.

Blogging. My instrument to share my feelings, ideas, experiences, laments, or just simply thing under the sun (even if non-sense). I will keep this blog, like, forever!

Family. I love you. Thanks for always being on my side.

My Tita Jing. You're the best. I know I never have thanked you verbally but deep in my heart I am most grateful that, You are my tita. Thanks for everything. You and your family is the best.

Friends. I think, this is the year that I have the most number of friends. Be it from the blogging world, from the Instagram world and Pinoy Mrazians. It such a wonderful feeling to be friends with a lot of great individuals.

2011 : you taught me to be a better and stronger person. i may have faced a lot of challenges this year, i would still be thankful. It has shaped me to be a better ME. I'm letting you leave with a Smile in My Heart. Again, thank you!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY 2012 TO YOU! Abangan ko ung pang thank you 2012 mo sa 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! natawa ko sa comment ni Akoni, hayop ka talaga.wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dami ngang dapat ipagpasalamat sa taong 2011 :) Happy new year, Mark! :)

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...