August 22, 2011

World Youth Day


Rooted and built up in Jesus Christ, Firm in the Faith

This is one event that I have long been dreaming to attend. I consider World Youth Day as one of the most important event in the world. This year the WYD was celebrated at Madrid, Spain. I have an officemate who's been able to join the event and part of their package is that they'll be touring 7 European cities. How I wish I'd be privileged to experience it too. And I really wish that it be held again here in our country, for sure I could join. The very last time it was held here back in 1995 I was just at grade school then in the province. Maybe I should start writing a petition to Vatican haha. Come 2013 the WYD will be held at Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.



3 comments:

  1. naalala ko ang world youth day dito. nakipagsiksikan ako makita lang si Blessed John II. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwede ka ngang magpadala ng letter sa vatican wala naman mawawala or baka may contact us sila sa website email ka malay mo pagbigyan ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be a great experience, kaso di na ata ako youth hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decisio...