Popular posts from this blog
Summer sa Baler!
Awesome Baler! Baler is the capital of Aurora Province. It is a small town located in the center of the province. Though this town is simple it offers a wide range of activities that will surely make your vacation a worthy one. This place only has a total land area of 92.55 km(2), with an approximate population of 35 thousand. Akaw! As the capital and oldest municipality of Aurora Province, Baler is the seat of government and the center for trade and industry. The most progressive town in Aurora, Baler commands the most resorts, public institutions and facilities, as well as business establishments. Baler is known as one of the surfing capitals of the Philippines. Many tourists had been considering this place as their venue for the said sport / hobby, and the town never fails to amaze them. Sabang beach offers big waves which the surfers are craving for. Some of the best things about this town are the ff;...
My Super Ex Girlfriend
"what is this i'm feelin ?, i just can't explain!" Yesterday I decided to meet up with my friend and ex-girlfriend, Juliet, upon her invitation. Why not? It's been a long while since we've seen each other. I am not excited to meet her as my ex-gf but as my friend from way back in High School. I realized that we are really better off as friends. Hmmm, so how did our love story started!? (whoops, it's not easy for me to open up. but i will do it this time) She was my very first girlfriend (could she be my only one though?). When we were in HS we're very good friends, I even used to defend her from her enemies. Come college, we went to the same school but was never classmates. It was brief, I just texted her if she can be my girlfriend after I read her Friendster message that she likes me. She promptly replied "YES," and there it was. I had an instant GF. We only met each other again after 3 years since we entered college. We met at school. ...



natuwa naman ako. yung ganyang purple polo shirt ko eh nangupas na sa sobrang kasusuot:)
ReplyDeletereally? haha./ thanks for viewing.
ReplyDeletesure. tnx for following.
ReplyDeletethanks too...
ReplyDelete