Skip to main content

Farewell


mi final BOW, Adieu GOTALK!

by Mark Bryan V Garcia on Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 3:26pm

IT has been a great pleasure working with GOTALK's finest staffs.

I'm very thankful to all of you for making my 1 year/4mos stay here, a memorable one.

This decision is very tough, I've had lots of considerations. But at the end of it all, I have decided to move on and allow myself grow even better. I am unsure as of yet as to what will happen with my new endeavor, but I'm willing to endure it.

MY Gratitude goes to all of you!

* To my TL's

- Ms Mitz - thanks for the understanding. I know pasaway ako, irate, wlang sales.hehe. i can still remember nung pagalit mo ako kc na-barge mo ako na irate sa cust, after that i changed "a bit," kahit mahirap. and super thank you for being so mabait when it comes to schedules. i benefited so much. hehe.

- TL SHine - my ever understanding nanay, Thank You so much. pxenxa n kung minsan pasaway ang iyong anak.

- TL Chellie - my ever favorite TL/Batchmate, keep up the good work and Thank You.

- TL Allen - keep being cool.

- TL VInce - gudlak sa bagong raket. Tnx for being mabait, and tolerating our pagiging pasaway ni peachy.

- TL Cheppie - THANK YOU, you always understand my shortcomings.

- TL BAM - pxenxa nman kung ala lagi sale. ung colboard po..piz!

- TL Mark - my savior, Thank you so much.

- QA Bernie - thanks te berns, you're the only who commends me when i excel, i really appreciate it.

- TL Shereen - thanks sa pagkabit ng CP wiper ko, wla knang IRATE agent.


* some of my closest friends:

- ATE MINNIE - for sure magkikita tau lage, Thank you so much for all the support and help, you are truly mine and peachy's nanay at GOTALK.

- Juno - my fave. keep being mabait.

- Charie - ms congeniality love u.

- JAY PAET - tsong, thanks! i appreciate the friendship. cool!

- MARY Ann - haha. the crying lady! Thanks.

- PENG - thanks peng, we'll travel soon.

- BENG - keep being cute. nice meeting you. hehe. THANKS SA friendship.

- RHEA CO - i'll miss u WINNIE. Thanks sa Shakeys treat.

- ROSEL - one of my earliest friends, i'll miss you and our grocery escapades.

- KATH - thanks sa foods, papayat k naman.

- MAHJO - Thanks sa mga crazy rides sa star city.

- LOU - oh wag na maxado maarte sa bus ha, wag din mg MRT pag late na. Syang i push u with her pero it didn't work.

- PARIS - i so appreciate the friendship. i'll miss u and our ice cream food trip.

- RACHELLE - i'll miss you. be good at ur studies ha

- MOMMY RUTH - I"ll miss u mommy sexy.

- PAULEEN - thanks, i enjoyed your company.

- Te LEA - my first bestfriend. i will always treasure our happy memories together. love u te lea.

and of course....

- PEACHY - B2. haiz. natatawa ako kasi i never imagined we'll be friends, remember inis ako sau dati hehe.

It was a great Journey.

* my food trip partner.
* my travel companion
* my movie going buddy
* my laughing mate
* my partner in crime

and of course

* my bestfriend.

I'll miss u the most.
I AM PROUD OF WHAT YOU"VE DONE AND WHAT"LL YOU DO STILL.
AGAIN, THANK YOU, THE FRIENDSHIP YOU SHARED ME IS THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD.

and to the rest. THANK YOU.

bye.

Cardcall Team with Kathick
    • Majho Abnormal u'll be forever missed..

      naks parang michael jackson haha!

      July 15, 2009 at 1:43pm ·

    • Andrei Sunshine Dela Cruz kinalimutan mo si lola mitz!!!!
      July 15, 2009 at 1:51pm ·

    • Andrei Sunshine Dela Cruz anak...talo pa nito ang namatay ha....buhay ka pa naman...dahan dahan sa pamamaalam...magkikita pa din tayo...kaw pah!! eh laboy ka...hehe..i'll miss you bry!!!
      July 15, 2009 at 1:52pm ·

    • Lou Richard Bialoglovski Orolfo adios amigo...hahahaha!! 'til next time bryan...see yah...ö
      July 15, 2009 at 2:02pm ·

    • Cherry Bolaños Hay naiyak naman ako jan! Grabe... love you bryan!
      July 15, 2009 at 3:05pm ·

    • Shereen Labao shine: good point..
      bry: it's not yet goodbye, it is a continuous friendship and the start of your wonderful new journey.. keep safe ok?

      July 15, 2009 at 5:00pm ·

    • Mhel San Juan para ka naman pupunta sa abroad...but i understand... : )
      July 15, 2009 at 5:13pm ·

    • Cyrille Gorospe huhu.. sad naman. Wishin' you luck in your future endeavors. Missin' you po. Take care always. God bless your heart.
      July 15, 2009 at 5:29pm ·

    • Mary Ann haay... ganda ng comment... i really really appreaciate it! hehehe .. dont want to be cheezy.... but i will really mis u! i know this is not the end but .. thinking that i will not see u everyday... hear ur irate comments... keep in touch.. keep safe always muahh muahh...
      July 15, 2009 at 9:51pm ·

    • PaulineBianca Alfonso ang haba ng goodbye speech mo bry.. but surely, I'll miss your presence sa office..wla na kc akong mkakaasaran na tulad mo.. good luck sa bagong endeavor mo..God bless. and TC always..:)
      July 15, 2009 at 10:00pm ·

    • Marionne Castillo Dela Cruz Ingat ka lagi...
      July 16, 2009 at 2:14am ·

    • Jan Vincent Pineda DeLeon Hey Bry, sama ka naman sa swimming bukas kasama sila Shine, Chepie and Peachy. K? See ya!
      July 16, 2009 at 10:58am ·

    • Chellie Espino naks! parang ang tagal mong tinype yan ha?! :) ingat! c u when i see you... pakabait ka!
      July 16, 2009 at 2:25pm ·

    • Peachy Lacap
      bryan! me too.. never expected we'll be as close as this.. you hate me much at start but you see the goodness in me! i am tru to those real people! when i hate/dislike sm1! its gonna be forever! im sori dont know tuloy tau yesterday, xe dka... nagtext kaya i joined my other friends we watched the pba game haha! fan aq ng ginebra as in! i havent told you that! and every champ game i make sure il watch them live! anyway lets go ahead and reach our dreams! we'll surely make it!we'r both starting now! one step at a time! i miss you! see you again! aren't we goin to watch hanah montana?See More

      July 16, 2009 at 6:34pm ·

    • Paris Castigon nu ba yn.. kakamiz.. hehe.
      July 17, 2009 at 9:58am ·

    • Lou Richard Bialoglovski Orolfo kaw din wag n mxado maarte sa transpo lalo na pag xdo ng late...Mmm w/ the other statement,,uu nga eh sayang...but thanks anywaynot only to that but to all aspects..hehehe!! gudluck w/ your new work...see yah soon hopefully..
      July 17, 2009 at 9:17pm ·

    • Rosel Barachina yeah! MAMIMISS KITA! hay bilis noh la ka na agad. basta ingat ka plage at magpataba ka na ha!!!
      July 18, 2009 at 1:13pm 
    • Mark Bryan V Garcia THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.
      July 18, 2009 at 2:38pm ·

    • Ronel Allen S. Cruz sad but that's part of life so i guess we'll just need to move on and do your best in your next endeavour gudluck and aim/soar high
      July 18, 2009 at 3:37pm ·

    • Minnie Minerva remember what ive told you on the card, youre one of the people i trust...thanks for the freindship..ill miss you bry pero neighbor tayo kaya daan ka lang sa bahay. goodluck i know you can do it what ever the challenges are w/ ur new job...
      July 19, 2009 at 11:48am ·

    • Walter Porquerino Bon,lumuluha kb habang ngttype ka ng mga yan? :)
      August 9, 2009 at 6:29pm · 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One More Chance...!

"Ang totoo hanggang ngayon umaasa parin ako na sabihin mong ako parin. Ako na lang. Ako na lang ulit. " - Basha "She loved me at my worst. You had me at my best. And you chose to break my heart." - Popoy    "sometimes you have to break up to grow up,it takes two grown ups to make a relationship works.."   "Siguro kaya tayo iniiwanan ng mga mahal natin dahil may darating pang ibang mas magmamahal sa'tin - 'yung hindi tayo sasaktan at paasahin...'yung magtatama ng lahat ng mali sa buhay natin. ' Undeniably, One More Chance is one of the most beloved Filipino films in the country. This movie was shown last November 2007 but until now it's still being talked about. It is as well considered as one of the top grossing films of all times, earning a whooping  PHP 152,791,025 during its' entire run. It features the team up of  two credible actors John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo. The film is directed by award-winning director Cathy Gar

Aurora Province not Aurora Quezon

Yes, you read it right. It is Aurora Province and not Aurora Quezon , at least not anymore. Our province is always a victim of this misconception. It is true though that we have been once part of the Quezon Province but for the longest time now Aurora has been granted a Province Status since August 13, 1979 by President Ferdinand E. Marcos  by virtue of Batas Bambansa Blg. 7. I can't blame the people if they still think that Aurora is still part of Quezon. Let's face it, our Province is not known very well. If not because of TYPHOONS we may not even have a mark on people's minds. But mind you, Aurora  can boast a lot of its good features. So Folks. Let me Introduce my Province. Yup, I am a Proud Auroran. Let me do this to help spread the information how beautiful my province is.  Aurora Province is located on the East-Central side of Luzon Island. It has a total land area of 323,954 hectares. Agriculture is the primary industry in Aurora, employing approximately half o

Schengen Visa for Filipinos

  I'd like to share with you my experience in applying for a Schengen Visa. I submitted my application last March 12 and got the decision last March 19 (5 working days). It was so tiring as I only had 2 weeks to gather/prepare all my documents, but it's all worth it. ️  Things you must remember:  • Secure an appointment at VFS Global website • On your appointment day, submit all the required documents.  • Please note that you are not directly submitting your documents at the Dutch Embassy. VFS is the application center handling all Netherlands Schengen Visa applications.  • VFS officer will thoroughly check your documents and will ask necessary questions when needed. In my case, no questions were asked.  • After documents submission, you will be asked to pay the Visa Fee + VFS Processing Fee (P5190). This is non-refundable in case of visa denial.  • Wait for your name to be called for Biometrics. VFS officer may ask some questions during this process. I was just asked when do I